February 21, 2009

Un petit morceau de ciel français !


Bonjour!
I am playing along with my friend Rhonda and her extreme love of all things French. If you would like to grab some images of France/Paris please stop by my blog. You can also feel free to play along and share what you love about France by visiting Rhonda's blog!

Merci! Thank you for all of the wonderful Birthday wishes! It was a lovely day; I spent all of my Birthday money at HomeGoods on Easter decorations. I just love their tall, foil cover bunnies! (I see a post coming about those...)
I will announce the winners to my giveaway on Monday!

xoxo~

Abbie


6 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

I love that print! Thanks for posting it - I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to "capture" it and use it as my screensaver!

happy pink day!

Robbin said...

I love every thing Paris, I also love all that is french. Also have been on your sight many times.Keep up with the good work.please come visit my blog "Just ask meme "I am a bloger.

the undomesticated wife said...

That's a fun image!

Denise said...

What a wonderful site you have! Sadly I just found it this afternoon and have missed out on your giveaway! But the joy is mine to have found you! Ten years ago my best friend and I took a trip to France and spent 5 of our 16 days in Paris. It was one of the highlights of my life and I want to return some day! Denise

MaygreenFairies said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes... I was 40 on Sunday and I too had a lovely day! Just wanted to congratulate you on 500+ followers that is wonderful!! I'm not surprised though, your blog is beautiful; lots of eye candy and wonderful posts to read! I shall return. Mandy x

Rhondamum said...

Oh no! I missed your birthday! I hope it was a wonderful one and that this new year gives you every joy possible because you SO deserve it!

I love this image. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are doing well. Are you still looking into that workshop? Hope to chat soon!

xoxo
Rhonda...