October 15, 2009

Pssttt... have you heard???

As some of you might have noticed I haven't been adding new sites to my sidebar. I have had some people contact me and I appologize for not responding. I have been hard at work on a new site, my own web domain.. >insert loud, evil, crackly laugh here.. Bhawhaha!< :) anyways... it is almost up and running and will have multiple pages including The Vintage Moth. This blog location will continue to exist as it hold hundreds of great images for all of us. The new site will have all the old images and well as new posts going forward(once it's live, until then I'll be here). It has been ready for a while now but I have had some domain transfer issues. (the technicalities are frustrating to say the least..) You will be able to subscribe to the new blog feed etc.. if you are interested in advertising your crafty biz or site before we go online, (then you'd be at the top of totem pole so to speak) just drop me an email here. There is also an entire page of special links that have caught my eye and that I find are helpful for life and craft.
So that is where some of my time has been spent.. building a new site! Geesshh! It's hard work, even with a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Host.

'Something's a foot, Dear Watson!'
Sorry, this pic above made me think of Sherlock Holmes in his parlor.

10 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Such exciting news. I can imagine how hard it must be. I'm also happy to hear this site will still be ehar for all of the past wonderful vintage items I have yet to see. I often browse backwards to catch new to me items.

peggy gatto said...

I just love visiting here!!!

SharDon Exclusives said...

Goodness, I am just now learning how to blog now you are going to widen my horizons again....lol
Between facebook, twitter, blogging, google we could be on the computer 24/7 and still not find time to create...so many options so little time.
Congratulations on your new adventure. I will be looking for your newest creation.
Have a great weekend.
Sharon

Corinne said...

Just found your blog and it is absolutely lovely!
I can totaly relate to things you write there, so I will definitely be following the new version! Thanks for sharing all these beautiful pics!
I am new to the blogging world, I have just started mine really, so it is lovely to find inspiring pages like yours!
thank you!

Linda from Vegas said...

Loved the dear Watson comment on that picture. Can't wait for your new web site to come on line. congratulations!

Côté Arcades said...

Beautiful blog !!! I love It ♥

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog by googling vintage dictionary images to use in my 'art' ... bam! There they were! Anyway, I had to stop downloading long enough to say THANKS SO MUCH for sharing. I don't have any way to get old dictionaries, so I thought 'surely there are some on the net'. I don't know if you take requests ... but could you post a dictionary page for the word "Hope"? I would really REALLY appreciate it.
Also the fact you posted some sheet music was great news for me ... it is hard to find anywhere on the web. Thanks again so much!

kate blue said...

will make sure I have the old & new sites-it is hard work and I can only do just "enough" on my little old blog so I can only imagine...

Nishant said...

I am just now learning how to blog now you are going to widen my horizons again....lol Work from home India

오피 op-best.com said...

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is
getting more from this site, and your views are good for new visitors.풀싸롱