October 17, 2011

Vintage Baby Paper Doll


For some reason lately I really have had an interest in vintage Paper Dolls. I am always amazed when I find some that are in really good condition. How did they survive all these years without being cut out?

This is one of my latest acquisitions, from the Betty Bobbs Family, "Buddy Bobbs" found in an early 1920's Pictorial Review. His tub is too cute with animals painted on the side. I also have the full 8" x 10" image scanned at 300 dpi to purchase for only $1.00 here.

5 comments:

canngil said...

what about those optional curls???a real cutie!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I'm not usually one to get very excited about baby things, but this is just too sweet!!!! The baby has the look of some of the dolls my mother owned.

Betty

Sharon Chrystal de Vries said...

I have been looking and buying the odd Vintage baby paper doll books, for a long time now.
They are often inspiration for my miniature baby doll knitting patterns.
As you say the bath is really special.
Need to buy one of those pages of yours.

오피 op-best.com said...

Just desire tto say your article is as surprising.
The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i could
assume you’re an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming 휴게텔

post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

เกม สล็อต ฟรี said...

สล็อตเว็บตรง โบนัสแตกบ่อยฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติสะดวกสบายเล่นได้ทุกที่เกมสล็อตทำเงินให้คุณแบบไม่อั้น PG SLOT เว็บตรงแตกง่าย จัดเต็มทดลองเล่นได้เลยที่ pg-slot.game