October 10, 2011

Vintage Clip Art- Drawing a Rooster

The holiday crafting season has begun! Well at least for felt anyway. I apologize for not posting here regularly lately but my Etsy shop has been slammed with orders. In fact I had no idea that so many people would want to purchase yardage of felt this year and I'm just not prepared for it. I am grateful that the shop is so busy but unfortunately it leaves me little time for this blog. However, I will still dedicate myself post but it will only be 3 times a week until the holidays are over. I hope that you will understand as the felt pays the bills and this does not. Thanks again for sticking around and reading the blog!

1 comment:

오피 op-best.com said...


Hi there i amm kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also
create comment due to this sensible post. 안마