July 27, 2011

Oh Scissors! Where Have You Been All My Life?



I saw these scissors on another craft blog and I thought to myself, "Why haven't I seen these before?" I love my pricey super sharp fabric only scissors but I have noticed that they are tougher to cut through thicker fabrics. And after awhile my hands ache. Well problem no more! You can adjust the tension on these to make it so much easier to cut! I definitely will be adding these to my wish list for the upcoming holidays.

Anyway, here are today's images- silhouettes of children hard at work. Speaking of work, I have a lot to do today, so I think it's time to get started!

4 comments:

Sheila A. said...

I have a great collection of these silhouettes! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I just love silhouettes, they look great transfered to wax, thank you!

Anne N. said...

Oh, I loooove them :O)
They are so cute!
Hugs from Norway, Anne:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely silhouettes